Descripción del empleo.
Do you see yourself being part of a global team? Moravia Argentina is growing and we are opening our first office in Cordoba city soon.
We are looking for enthusiastic young professionals in the IT and Translations field, eager to learn and grow in a global company. If this sounds appealing to you, then Moravia can be the right place for you to realize your potential.
– Manages a virtual group of Moravia freelance QA providers and language experts (identification, qualification, contracting, rate negotiations)
– Provides expert linguistic support to Moravia project teams (translation tools, glossary creation, terminology management, query support, style guide preparation, training for project team members)
– Provides linguistic services for Moravia customers (help design customer-tailored linguistic concepts and strategies, acts as the contact point in the communication on linguistic quality, terminology and style. Performs customer feedback analysis, suggests improvement solutions)
– Performs research on localization/language-related QA concepts, methodologies, tools, automation; designs and implements corporate-wide solutions
– Provides consultancy and recommends linguistic processes, QA methodologies and tools to Moravia Customers
– Participates in the business reviews of Moravia localization partners and contractors
– University degree in arts: linguistics or translation OR experience in managing language-specific areas of localization projects
– Translation/review of expert/technical translations, knowledge of translation/localization environment
– English – perfect command of both written and spoken language
– Good command of Windows and MS Office applications
– Knowledge of CAT and terminology management
– Focus on quality
– Availability to travel to Rosario if needed
Empresa: MORAVIA IT S.A.
Localidad: Córdoba Capital
Tipo de Trabajo: Gerencia General