Descripción del empleo.
Our client came to Buenos Aires five years ago (although it has more than 35 years in the global market!) With offices in NYC, London, Singapore, San Pablo, San Francisco, Chicago, Stockholm, Austin (and a few more to come).
The Agency has over 100 employees in offices in Buenos Aires, where on-site professionals working in departments: Technology, Creativity, Production, Client Services, Finance, Facilities, Human Resources and Recruiting.
– A curiosity and excitement for new web technologies / techniques.
– A strong passion for the front end as a mix of art and science.
– Extensive experience in hand coding, no WYSIWYG coding.
– The ability to write standards compliant XHTML & CSS with thought given to accessibility and SEO.
– Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
– Practical understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
– Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, MooTools, YUI, etcâ€¦).
– Writing well-formed, unobtrusive JS with scalability and extensibility in mind.
– Knowledge/ experience with front-end performance optimization (YSLOW standards).
– Experience working with AJAX and services/ APIâ€™s to serve up dynamic and data-heavy content.
– Some experience with server-side scripting (PHP, .Net, Java, etcâ€¦).
– Excellent debugging and problem solving skills (use of Firebug plug-in, Charles Web Proxy).
– Experience with source control (SVN, GitHub, or Mercurial).
– Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
– Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
– Must be available to work on site.
A plus for:
– Experience / familiarity with integrating major 3rd party APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social, etcâ€¦).
– Experience / familiarity with one of the following: Drupal, Joomla, Symfony, WordPress (or similar).
– Experience with mobile web development
– Agency experience/ working with visual & UX designers
– Experience with some of the following technologies: JSTL, Struts, Flash (AS3), and Freemaker
– Experience working within MVC frameworks
– Experience building 3rd party plug-ins for a JS framework (jQuery, Mootools, etcâ€¦)
This position have great benefits, excellent working environment and really good contracting conditions.
Empresa: Schmitman HR
Provincia: Buenos Aires
e-mail: [email protected]mitman.com