Descripción del empleo.
Do you see yourself being part of a global team? Moravia Argentina is growing and we are opening our first office in Cordoba city soon.
We are looking for enthusiastic young professionals in the IT and Translations field, eager to learn and grow in a global company. If this sounds appealing to you, then Moravia can be the right place for you to realize your potential.
Read the description of our OPEN POSITIONS and APPLY NOW.
Send your CV and motivational letter, including salary expectations.
Manages contact with external providers of linguistic services -Moraviaâ€™s great network of vendors – translators, reviewers and editors of more than 130 languages.
Assess performance and recruit suitable providers of linguistic services native in their languages all across the world.
The Vendor Manager will search for translators, editors and reviewers based on production needs and quality requirements of one or more worldwide clients.
The ideal candidate will enjoy team work in an extremely fast paced environment, combining a great command of the English language with the ability to understand and assess the clientâ€™s requirements, and the creativity to find and qualify the most suitable resources. Ability to multitask and negotiate.
Tasks & Responsibilities
– Test, monitors and qualifies vendorâ€™s performance.
– Ensures all required information is entered into the system and makes sure information is always up-to date.
– Provides support and trains vendors in the usage of the tools and applications.
– Acts as escalation point regarding quality issues between vendor and production team.
– Translation Degree
– Previous experience in an international environment
– Experience as resources manager or linguistic recruiter nice to have
– Advanced level of English. Excellent communication skills.
– Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Full time availability
– Availability to travel to Rosario (SFE) if needed
Empresa: MORAVIA IT S.A.
Localidad: Córdoba Capital
Tipo de Trabajo: Gerencia General