Descripción del empleo.
Job description: UX Consultant
Reports to: Head of Strategy & UX
POSSIBLE is looking for a talented UX professional, that is passionate about developing information architecture and has a strong grasp of current wireframing tools for creating streamlined digital experiences.
– Develop interaction and information architecture deliverables such as: site maps, concept documents, prototypes, wireframes, user flows, personas, interaction specifications, for a variety of user interfaces (large scale websites, mobile apps and online tools)
– Delivery of functional prototypes created in Axure with detailed user based functional annotations for a consumer site.
Required skills and experience
– Proven knowledge in usability and user experience
– Ability to build documents that define functionality, content, navigation, and interaction models through wireframes, site-maps, process flowcharts, page description diagrams and other documentation
– Proficiency in current wireframing and prototyping tools: Axure RP
– Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
– A good command of the English language
– Show an online portfolio of recent UI/UX work
If you are seeking an international company, exciting projects, and a harmonious working atmosphere, apply to [email protected] with â€œUX Consultantâ€ in the subject line.
Empresa: POSSIBLE Buenos Aires
Provincia: Capital Federal, Buenos Aires.
Teléfono: 011 3220-8034
e-mail: [email protected]