Descripción del empleo.
UV is a world class technology and development agency providing high-end production services to advertising and marketing agencies. With offices in six countries, UV has been growing year over year and is looking for key positions to help continue with our excellent growth and fantastic work.
Our organization is built on innovative and skilled technology services provided in a wide variety of project implementations to meet our clientâ€™s goals and objectives.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to continue to grow, mold and oversee our technology division in our Buenos Aires office. Prior software engineering experience is essential for success in this role, but this is not a day to day development position.
– Serve as a senior technology expert for the organization across all technological aspects
– Assist the business development team in the analysis and creation of proposals
– Participate in the discovery process to determine project requirements and specifications
– Oversee the technical execution across projects (may be high or low level involvement depending on the needs)
– Ability to architect solutions across websites (large + medium + small), mobile apps (iOS + Android + Adobe Air + PhoneGap) and other technology hardware/software integration (digital signage, Unity, Adobe Products, etc)
– Expert level knowledge of CMS structure, design patterns, usage strategy and underlining principles
– Extensive experience and knowledge on at least one of the following platforms: WordPress, Drupal, Expression Engine, Sitefinity
– Strong knowledge about HTTP, web servers, physical and cloud hosting, proxies, DNS management and other standard web infrastructure components
– Ability to troubleshoot applications across any technology stack
– Experience in a client facing position accountable for managing client relationships
– Ability to communicate technical status and explanations to non-technical clients (breaking down technical terms and process to easy to understand language)
– Ability to translate business requirements and application goals into technical specifications
– Ability to extract user flows and application requirements / scope from the client with very little to no upfront information and documentation
– Ability to accurately estimate projects of small to large complexity across most technology platforms
– Ability to create and write formal scope documentation
– Ability to manage projects using agile and standard project management styles (Expert knowledge of the full development cycle (discovery, scoping, sprint planning, development, ongoing management, testing, deployment, maintenance, etc)
– Ability to oversee and manage a team of multi-disciplined technologists and direct/oversee the day to day execution of work across any technology platform and language
– Ability to lead, enhance, optimize, coach and grow professionally a team of developers
– Ability to expertly interview developers to hire the best resources
– Proven prior experience excelling in a high performance, fast paced work environment
UV offers extremely great growth opportunities in a fun and vibrant environment. Competitive pay, very generous vacation, fantastic co-workers and much more!
– Relocation assistance available.
– Remote work is a possibility.
– Fluent English required.
– Spanish is a big plus.
Empresa: UV SouthSourcing
Provincia: Capital Federal
Contacto: Maria Jose Bonel
e-mail: [email protected]