Descripción del empleo.
A Senior Video Editor is responsible for assembling raw material or footage into a finished video based on creative the brief. The material they work with may consist of raw camera footage, dialogue, music, sound effects, and computer graphics. They will usually work closely with the director or creative director to achieve the desired end result for the video. Depending on the product and client, an editor may be creating the narrative, structure, and tone of the video.
Hereâ€™s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Video Editor at R/GA:
On any given day you might
– View, organize, and digitize footage of live action shoots or material that comes from clients
Digitally cut and edit files to determine the sequence of the video in Final Cut Pro
– Create a 'rough cut' of videos or 1st draft of the sequence of footage
– Re-order or re-cut and tweak content based on feedback
– Oversee the quality and progress of audio editing
– Consult with the director, producer and/or client throughout the post-production process
– Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
– Select the most effective shot of a scene in terms of drama, story relevance or continuity
– Deliver final video based on specifications from the client
The ideal person
– Is familiar with the style of specific directors
– Can determine what footage is usable and make creative judgment calls
Can select and recommend a music track for videos
– Has ample experience using Final Cut Pro
– 8+ yearsâ€™ experience
– A Degree in Video Editing or Film
– We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Contacto: Agustina Sánchez
e-mail: [email protected]