Descripción del empleo.
An important Information Security leader Company is looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
– BachelorÂ´s degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction or design-related field.
– 4+ of User experience and Interface design for software, Web and native applications
– At least 2 years of experience with standard tools for wire framing and prototyping.
– Strong understanding of interaction design.
– Understanding Responsive Web Layouts.
– Understanding of web standards and best practices.
– Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
– Love for detail and a passion for customer-centric design.
– Willing to experiment and fail, but ability to learn and move quickly accepting feedback from colleagues and coming up with solutions to solve design and usability issues.
– Perform in an Agile / SCRUM environment, with proven ability to problem solving.
– Some travel may be required.
Location: Microcentro – Caba
Time shift: Full time
English level: Intermediate / Upper intermediate (desirable)
To learn more > Send us your resume: [email protected] / REF UX Designer ON AdLatina
IT Recruiting Agency – More openings in https://www.ximplehr.com/jobs
Empresa: Seguridad Informatica
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Contacto: Daniel Rodríguez
e-mail: [email protected]