Descripción del empleo.
UV is a world class technology and development company providing high-end technology services to advertising and marketing agencies. With offices in six countries, UV has been growing year over year and is looking for key positions to help continue with our excellent growth and fantastic work.
This role is preferred to be in our Buenos Aires office, but remote work may be a possibility (Latin / Central / South America, Canada, Europe). US based candidates who are open to relocate will be considered. Relocation assistance available.
In this role you will assist the business development team in the analysis and creation of proposals and RFP responses while driving the discovery process to determine project requirements and specifications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Expert ability to extract project requirements with very little direction accounting for business goals, best practices for usability from a UX/UI/AI perspective, creative and aesthetic direction, clear features/specifications and technological approach
– Highly knowledgeable across a wide array of technology stacks (front end, backend, platforms, etc)
– Ability to architect at a high level complex solutions regardless of the feature sets or technologies required for the project
– Ability to create clear and compelling proposals and RFP responses
– Former development experience is a big plus
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Fluent English
– Spanish is a benefit, but not required
Empresa: UV SouthSourcing
Provincia: Capital Federal
Contacto: Maria Jose Bonel
e-mail: [email protected]