Descripción del empleo.
We are looking for a Senior Strategist to join our Buenos Aires team. Main tasks will involve support in research, creation and handling of presentations for Workshops given by companyâ€™s top management.
The ideal candidate has an innate curiosity about consumer behavior as well as a passion for marketing strategy, smart, data-inspired creative ideas, and emerging technologies. In todayâ€™s ever-changing marketing environment, we are looking for people who are always willing to learn, curious about the world around them, and excited about the future of brandsâ€™ relationships with consumers.
– Serve as a digital strategy advisor
– Be a thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with clientÂ´s business goals and objectives in mind
– Conduct consumer research, competitive analysis, digital marketing trends research, marketing and digital audits
– Create presentations for top management workshops
– Collaborate with internal teams to shape marketing programs and campaigns that excite and engage consumers.
– Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text. Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
– Be part of brainstorming sessions to develop strategic recommendations for clients
Skills and experience:
– Passionate about marketing and digital strategy, knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices
– Passionate and knowledgeable in specific digital disciplines â€“ Marketing Automation, Personalization, CRM, Social Media, Loyalty Marketing, UX, Analytics, Content, SEO/SEM, Media.
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
– Highly collaborative; team player
– Self-starter; able to juggle multiple projects at once
– Understanding of digital tools and technologies.
– A good command of the English language
Provincia: Buenos Aires
e-mail: [email protected]