Descripción del empleo.
KaizenRH is currently looking for a Senior 3D and VFX artist for Corporate Company.
As senior 3D and VFX artist for architect animations you will be responsible for architecture 3D animations.
You are an expert in combining visual challenges with technical solutions. 3D Max and V-RAY have very few secrets for you, yet you understand that you have to continue to learn in order to remain on top.
For animations you will take responsibility for entire scenes until they are rendered in final version. You have experience with every aspect of the process: modelling, texturising, animating cameras, lighting and rendering.
You will work in close cooperation with your colleague who is responsible for the post-production.
Occasionally you will also work on Artist Impressions, in which you will be responsible for the whole cycle of modelling, texturing, lighting and post production. Also, you will be able to gain experience on nautical projects, making animations of big luxury yachts.
– Production of high quality architecture 3D Animations
– Occasional also production of Artist Impressions and 3D work for the nautical market.
– Ability to take responsibility from start to finish.
– Ability to work in result- and deadline driven environment.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in (architectural) 3d studio
– Basic understanding of 2d composition is a plus.
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on a project-by-project basis
– Accurate worker with keen eye for detail
Ongoing programs of training and development
Excellent working environment and a space for professional growth
Participation in the most challenging projects and multidisciplinary team.
Working hours: Palermo-C.A.B.A. 08-17 hrs.
Empresa: Importante Empresa Multinacional de Software
Provincia: Capital Federal
Tipo de Trabajo: Diseño Multimedia