Descripción del empleo.
Do you see yourself being part of a global team? Moravia Argentina is growing and we are opening our first office in Cordoba city soon.
We are looking for enthusiastic young professionals in the IT and Translations field, eager to learn and grow in a global company. If this sounds appealing to you, then Moravia can be the right place for you to realize your potential.
Read the description of our OPEN POSITIONS and APPLY NOW.
Send your CV and motivational letter, including salary expectations.
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for arranging of quality, in-time and effective recruitment (internal and external) in the whole company, attracting and screening potential employees.
Tasks & Responsibilities
– Works with managers to define candidate qualifications and managersâ€™ hiring needs
– Conducts screening and evaluation interviews (individual and/or group assessments)
– Controls job descriptions. Writes and post Ads both internally and externally.
– Maintains good relationship with universities and other institutions that serve as focal point to promote employment in collaboration with the Communication and HR team. Participates in events and presentations.
– Monitors last trends and progress in labor market
– Assists setting salary structure and provides feedback to all parties
– Manages candidate database and cadidate tracking history. Sends Status reports to headquarters.
– Provides regular updates to parties involved (internal clients)
– University Degree
– Min 3 year experience in recruitment, working with IT profiles
– Experience in localization industry is a highly welcome
– Experience in headhunting and social networking (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
– Fluent in English
– Any additional language fluency is highly welcome
– Good command of MS Office
– Communication and Collaboration
– Proactivity and Involvement
– Full time availability
– Availability to travel to Rosario (SFE) if needed
Empresa: MORAVIA IT S.A.
Localidad: Córdoba Capital
Tipo de Trabajo: Gerencia General