Descripción del empleo.
Wunderman is seeking a Project Manager responsible for managing several projects at a time from beginning to end. This position is oriented to candidates with experience with print deliverables (Print Media, OOH, ect)
Role & Responsibilities:
– Leads all the projects contained in a Campaign from beginning to end, making sure that committed SLAs and quality standards are met.
– Provides project scopes and identifies project requirements based on the workstream.
– Leads and participates in meetings with clients, ensuring they meet the stated objectives and work within the defined agenda.
– Tracks project progress and sends status reports.
– Manages client expectations related to each project.
– Alerts parties about risks and raises issues.
– Keeps stakeholders up to date.
– Oversees final delivery of the project.
Education, Experience & Knowledge
– Marketing, Advertising Degree or Design Degree (exclusionary).
– Advanced English level (exclusionary)
– Prior experience as a Project Manager on print related projects
– Familiarity with various print and digital project types: emails, signage, billboards, posters, kiosks, etc.
– Demonstrated experience running complex projects
– PMI certification is a plus.