Descripción del empleo.
HEY CORDOBA! Do you see yourself being part of a global team? Moravia Argentina is growing and we are opening our first office in Cordoba city soon.
We are looking for enthusiastic young professionals in the IT and Translations field, eager to learn and grow in a global company. If this sounds appealing to you, then Moravia can be the right place for you to realize your potential. Read the description of our OPEN POSITIONS and APPLY NOW.
Send your CV and motivational letter, including salary expectations.
Project Manager: Manages projects delivery in line with client agreement – on time, in the required quality, within budget and with appropriate client treatment and responsiveness.
Tasks & Responsibilities
– Assigns tasks and timeframes to project team members.
Recruits, trains, mentors, and sets performance objectives; evaluates and plans personal development of his/her subordinates.
– Creates Project plans and proposals, and completes project risk analysis and defines mitigation actions of the risks identified.
– Allocates required project resources (people, tools, hardware, software, etc.).
– Updates, prepares regular reports and provides feedback to client/forecast of project team’s work, status of agreed KPIs , escalation of issues, support needed from management.
– Organizes and leads project/client/partner meetings and calls (e.g. kick-offs, weekly, ad-hoc issue-solving, post mortems).
– University degree
– 3+ years on junior Project Management position or relevant management experience on other position(s)
– 3+ years managing or coordinating a team of 2 – 3 people
– Advanced English skills – both spoken and written
– Advanced user skills of Microsoft Office
– Leadership and Management
– Focus on Business and effectiveness
– Openness to Change
– Readiness to work under stress, flexibility, problem resolution skills
– Full time availability
– Availability to travel to Rosario (SFE) if needed
Empresa: MORAVIA IT S.A.
Localidad: Córdoba Capital
Tipo de Trabajo: Gerencia General