Descripción del empleo.
The company that has created the world's first smart connected luggage is looking to hire a Producer, based in Buenos Aires.
This is a unique opportunity to join as an early team member a high-potential Silicon Valley startup playing on a global arena and pushing the boundaries of hardware plus software technologies. The company is now opening a new office in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where it plans to build a special team with the most talented engineers, testers and designers in the country. This team will work directly with the San Francisco team on the design and development of cutting-edge technologies and products that will touch the lives of thousands of travelers worldwide. Team members will travel often between Buenos Aires and San Francisco.
– Manage the whole production of visual content
– Generate estimates, proposals, and statements of work for projects and manage budget allocations.
– Build work-back schedules and drive communication regarding milestones, shoot logistics, post production review cycles, and final delivery.
– Keep track of all expenses and hours that go into each project
– Engage and negotiate with talent, crew, vendors, and freelancers as needed for specific projects.
– Make travel arrangements for on-site shoot days and go with production crews on-site as needed to ensure shoot is successful.
– Communicate regularly with management regarding production needs to ensure staffing is available and slated for your projects ahead of time.
Skills and Experience
2+ years of experience in similar positions
Experience in marketing and/or advertising agencies is a plus
Resourceful, clever, fast, can-do attitude
Advanced level of English
US visitor visa (nice to have)
Perks & Benefits
Top of market dollar-based salary
Travels to San Francisco, California
A Bluesmart Carry-on
Great office environment
International training and growth opportunities
Location: Palermo – Buenos Aires / Remote (mix)
Time shift: Full time
Empresa: Grow UP – Human Resources –
Provincia: Ciudad Buenos Aires
Contacto: Maria Clara Gioffre
e-mail: [email protected]