Descripción del empleo.
The Digital Studio Motion Graphics Designer creates cutting edge motion graphics and animations for both broadcast and web delivery. He or she works on multiple projects, asset management, and project deliveries.
Hereâ€™s what you should know if you want to be a Motion Graphics Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
– Composite and render using After Effects
– Utilize animation, production, live action footage, editing and sound design to execute projects
– Oversee the scope and production of motion projects, including coordinating and/or distributing work with design teams, project leaders and other animators
– Create and revise design of still frames and storyboards
– Design visual boards for animation
– Address all necessary feedback and follow up with production manager and/or producers
The ideal person
– Is proficient with the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
– Understands file compression, viewing specifications, and delivery of all media formats
– Is comfortable multitasking multiple projects at once
– 1+ yearsâ€™ experience as a professional motion graphics animator
– English language fluency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Empresa: R/GA Buenos Aires
Provincia: Buenos Aires
e-mail: [email protected]