Descripción del empleo.
At POSSIBLE, weâ€™re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who possesses a flair for the cinematic, the intuitive ability to craft an idea into a compelling story, and the technical expertise to bring visuals to life in innovative ways. The ideal candidate needs to be flexible, efficient, detail-oriented, and have the ability to push good ideas a step further to make them great.
– Demonstrate and maintain standards of excellence in motion design; understand the role that illustration, typography, and photography play within it.
– Work in conjunction with the creative team, interpreting concepts into motion.
Skills and experience:
– Expert in After Effects, proficient in Premier, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
– Strong design portfolio.
– Understanding of typography in screen media.
– Attention to detail in all aspects of design and production.
– General understanding of video output formats.
– Cinema 4D experience is a plus.
– Illustration ability a bonus.
– Good command of English
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a differenceâ€”and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the worldâ€™s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, AT&T, Shell, and the Coca-Cola Company.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touchâ€”weâ€™d love to work with you. Send us your resume and porfolio to [email protected] with â€œMotion Graphics Designerâ€ in the subject line.
Empresa: POSSIBLE Buenos Aires
Provincia: Capital Federal, Buenos Aires.
Teléfono: 011 3220-8034
e-mail: [email protected]