Descripción del empleo.
Job Description: Marketing Analyst (MA)
Reports To: Regional Marketing Manager
Based in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
The MA creates and distributes marketing contents across multiple platforms and formats: social media, newsletters, blogs and others.
– Create email marketing campaigns to promote our program and activities.
– Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to readers.
– Proofread email marketing materials for clarity, grammar, and spelling both in English and Spanish.
– Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
– Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
– Track and analyze email campaigns.
– Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
– Create blog posts and act as a ghost writer.
– Create engaging, cross-platform content aimed at growing the community and increasing engagement
– Posting and community management: Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
– Manage, measure, analyze and report all publications and activities in social networks
– Provide response to users inquiries
– Be on track with the latest industry trends in social media
The MA requires a combination marketing and social media mindset. Specific skills required include:
– Entrepreneurial mindset.
– Outstanding command of the English and Spanish language.
– A passion for new technology tools (aka, using the tools you preach about) and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach. Social DNA a plus!
– Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines.
– Familiarity with principles of marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by an entrepreneurial driven environment).
– Basic technical understanding of Everlytic, Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Drive, Trello, Basecamp, Eventbrite, Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
– A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly and also to help in other non-digital areas like events, or other tasks.
– Advanced student or recently graduated in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or related fields.
– Fluent in English writing is a requirement. Fluent in Spanish writing is an asset.
– Minimun 1 year experience in digital agencies.
– Experience in working in tech startups is an asset.
– Background on content creation on finance, tech and management is an asset.
What we offer
– Excellent multicultural environment related to startups and entrepreneurs from all Latin America.
– A fast-paced organization with great development opportunities.
– Competitive Salary and Health Insurance Plan: OSDE.
– Office perks: coffee, fruit and biscuits are always available. Beer is served during events.
– Great location of the office in the heart of trendy Palermo Soho.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, send us your resume and wage aspirations. Don't forget to quote the Reference "Marketing Analyst". Thanks!
Empresa: NXTP Labs
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Contacto: Nora Palladino
Teléfono: +5411 5278 3248
Fax: +5411 5278 3248
e-mail: [email protected]