Descripción del empleo.
Do you see yourself being part of a global team? Moravia Argentina is growing and we are opening our first office in Cordoba city soon.
We are looking for enthusiastic young professionals in the IT and Translations field, eager to learn and grow in a global company. If this sounds appealing to you, then Moravia can be the right place for you to realize your potential.
Read the description of our OPEN POSITIONS and APPLY NOW.
Send your CV and motivational letter, including salary expectations.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Coordinates all phases of assigned translation projects including pre-processing and post-processing of files, file tracking and management, and project archiving
– Provides engineering support to Project Managers by analyzing project requirements
– Assures correct file management and file versioning
– Prepares files for translation using standard localization tools
– Defines and prepares tools, processes and files for software globalization and localization
– Tracks all work according to general and project-specific instructions
– Provides training and technical support to vendors, translation teams, and engineering peers; supervises technical processes in terms of quality and productivity of the assigned team
– Owns technical expertise related to the project
– Collaborates on the design, implementation and documentation of new engineering processes and tools
– Technical education, University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
– Localization Engineering and software localization experience preferred (1 year at least)
– Knowledge of HTML / XML formats
– Knowledge of CAT tools (preferred)
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems
– Comprehensive knowledge of standard office software (Microsoft Office)
– Full time availability.
– Availability to travel to Rosario (SFE) if needed
Empresa: MORAVIA IT S.A.
Localidad: Córdoba Capital
Tipo de Trabajo: Oficios y Profesiones