Descripción del empleo.
· Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high risk technology areas/customer groups.
· Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customer
· Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
· Act as a consultant in service delivery business, technology, industry or specific application
· Resolve technical and some business incidents independently. Mentor/assist less-experienced team members on complex incidents
· Deliver strategic account support by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends.
· Review support plan for business indicators and map to HP service solutions.
· Develop and grow assigned customer account relationships with complex and strategic accounts.
· Act as trusted advisor in the consultant role for customer and HP sales teams.
· Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise; Assist Mission Critical or project manager in solution formation and lead Mission Critical delivery team in planning, delivering, and managing complex support solutions
· Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies
· Create and deliver Value Based Delivery (VBD) account plans for assigned accounts.
· Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
· Give inputs to operational methods and programs that may affect the business management strategy in a geographic area. Manages delivery of proactive Mission Critical industry support solutions. Represents HP Mission Critical support services portfolio to HP Management and customer management Accountable to cultivate and grow executive-level relationships with Mission Critical customer management for high level accounts. Impact through the expertise, quality of service, and influence of advice.
. Lead small project teams Provides team and account project leadership Provide leadership and mentoring to Mission Critical Support Specialists, Mission Critical Account Support Consultant (ASC)s and entire Mission Critical account team. Scope and impact is associated with customer revenues, which can vary depending on geography. Typically in a large country like United States (US), supports customers less than $1 million in revenue.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor?s degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field) with 6- 8years working experience in related fields desired.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
In-depth knowledge of HP and industry standard networked computing environments, operating systems, and applications. Some in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies. Thorough knowledge of all relevant HP services, competition, market trends, HP organization, and third parties. Business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level plus administrative or operations knowledge. Anticipate Customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus. Provide Mission Critical customer recommendations to improve processes. Experienced knowledge of change management process and tools in complex environment. Advanced skills in project management, communication, analysis, and presentation Expertise in area of focus and knowledgeable of future technology directions. Mission Critical and Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) certifications.
Empresa: HEWLETT PACKARD
Provincia: Capital Federal
Tipo de Trabajo: Full-time