Descripción del empleo.
This position is responsible for managing the portfolio of properties of our client. The main purpose is to maintain the properties in a high level of efficiency and appearance and functionality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Implement short and long term projects for the client; oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Facility.
– Ensure client satisfaction
– Oversee the development and management of the budgets, and the appropriate reporting for the client.
– Manage the Preventive and Planned Maintenance programs. Is completed as per the agreed timeframes.
– Coordinate a property risk management program, including occupational health and safety, fire safety and essential services and environmental.
– Develop and implement processes and producers, reducing costs and increasing productivity.
– Help in the negotiations processes of new and the maintenance of existing contracts.
– Evaluate service response time and analyze occupants
– Service request trends and suggestions.
Skills & Qualifications:
– College graduate with technical background (Electrical or Mechanical Engineer, Architecture)
– A minimum of 4 years in maintenance related task and responsibilities required with management experience preferred.
– A minimum of 3 years customer service and quality assurance experience desired.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel or equivalent knowledge of real estate desired.
– Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
1 position- Zona Norte, Martínez
1 position- Zona Centro, Microcentro
All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job:
– Zona Norte, Martínez, ID: 27012BR
– Zona Centro, Microcentro, ID: 27013BR
Localidad: GBA Norte
Provincia: GBA Norte
Tipo de Trabajo: Arquitectura