Descripción del empleo.
The Sr. Analyst at Socialmetrix is responsible for analyzing qualitative and quantitative data from social media, and digital media in general, to develop customized reports for Fortune 500 Brands.
All deliverables created by the Sr. Analyst must respond to the specific needs and objectives established by the client, to ultimately demonstrate the benefits and value obtained through analyzing social media conversations, and social media behavior.
The Sr. Analyst has a very good understanding and knowledge of Socialmetrixâ€™ products and platforms, and is capable, without senior help, of operating such platforms in order to produce the clientâ€™s deliverables.
The positionâ€™s tasks include but are not limited to:
– Develop qualitative social media listening reports and presentations.
– Develop quantitative social media behavior reports and presentations.
– Execute data transformation tasks to consolidate information for further analysis.
– Dominate and apply Socialmetrixâ€™ tools and analytic methodology.
– Must analyze data looking for business insights that are relevant for the client.
– Create reports to attract/persuade specific prospects
– Help positioning the Research & Analytics Practice as a key element of the Socialmetrixâ€™s portfolio.
– Must work closely with the Client Services and Sales teams to assist them on understanding the client needs and expectation, help setting the right expectations to the client, creating quotes and explain the capabilities of the Research & Analytics team to any person.
– Attend meetings and calls with clients
– Train him/her self to be able to give a full client presentation introducing results, performance and insights.
– Keep a well organized tracking of hours invested per project by using the time tracking software provided by the company.
– Systematically look for areas of improvement and optimization in his/her area of work in order to reduce the amount of hours needed to produce his/her deliverables.
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Contacto: Jose Gomes
e-mail: [email protected]