Descripción del empleo.
Provide insights to improve leads generation for Microsoft client in each campaign, understand the total digital marketing landscape and their business objectives. Work along with the rest of services lines and apply the best senior knowledge to help the decision makers from client side.
– Analyse and interpret trends and patterns in complex data.
– Collaborate with management to focus and streamline implementation processes in other areas.
– Connect information from different online marketing platforms
– Create and update dashboards (and KPI's) campaigns and sites weekly, with recommendations (dos and don'ts). Include SEM and social media vision.
– Design reports which will contribute the business
– Develop new KPI's and monitor existing
– Generate insights to optimize the business performance results
– Identify opportunities to improve campaigns.
– Propose changes or optimizations, including on the implementation process.
– Provide multiple approaches adjusted to the end user of the reports and their needs.
– Recommend adjustments to Media Performance teams.
– Team work with the implementation line team of each area.
– Understanding business KPI's and identifying those to achieve consistent graphical representations
– Advance English (Writing and Speaking)
– Broad understanding of DAN products and services
– Broad understanding of Spread Sheet tools
– Dynamic Creative Background
– Mathematical skills.
– Programmatic media knowledge
– Statistics background
– Web analytics knowledge, mainly Omniture.
Empresa: Dentsu Aegis Network
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Contacto: Florencia Torchán
e-mail: [email protected]