Descripción del empleo.
Weâ€™re looking for an Art Director whoâ€™s a seasoned and visionary creative force. Someone who can lead design teams in shaping customer experiences in all current and emerging interactive media. Someone whoâ€™s a thinker, a problem solver, and a conceptual juggernaut. POSSIBLE Art Directors must be collaborative, flexible, and juggle multiple projects with ease. And they should have 5 or more yearsâ€™ experience developing, directing, managing, and executing big ideas in the interactive space.
-Serve as Creative Lead on one or more accounts and projects.
-Understands the strategic business intent of specific projects and audience/customer goals.
– Online visual solutions for communication, campaigns, websites, web specials, gateways, online shops, microsites, blogs, digital advertisement, mobile, etc.
-Work with Associate Creative Director(s) and Creative Director(s) to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
– Team player willing to do whatever it takes to make the work better.
Skills and experience:
– Demonstrated track record in a client-service environment.
– Ability to not only direct creative teams but physically generate amazing work.
– Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Thorough knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and HTML.
-Professional understanding of typography in both print and screen media.
-Strong understanding of information design and the topology of information for the web.
– Have a good feeling about art, social and cultural trends, advertising and developments in the media.
If you are seeking an international company, exciting projects, and a harmonious working atmosphere, apply to [email protected] with â€œArt Directorâ€ in the subject line.
Empresa: POSSIBLE Buenos Aires
Provincia: Capital Federal, Buenos Aires.
Teléfono: 011 3220-8034
e-mail: [email protected]